PEOPLE WHO TRANSFORM
Baring your naked truth is something we don’t take lightly. The team at The Sculpting Spa works through compassion and sensitivity. We are trained, seasoned professionals who want nothing more than to support your physical transformation every step of the way backed by science, knowledge, enthusiasm.
Dr. Pushpendra Jain, Medical Director
Dr. Jain earned a Bachelor of Science Degree at the University of Lucknow, India in 1971 and received a Bachelor of Medicine Degree along with a Bachelor of Surgery Degree from the Armed Forces Medical College, India in 1972-1977, where he received a scholarship for outstanding academic performance.
Dr. Jain has been a primary health care provider in Cookeville and the surrounding area since the late 1980s. Prior to coming to this area, he was a medical officer and practiced emergency medicine and worked in the outpatient department in the U.S. Army at Fort Campbell, Kentucky. He is Board Certified in General Medicine. Other professional appointments include PGYI Surgery at Lincoln Medical and Mental Center, Bronx, New York, 1983-1984. He was a Senior Resident in Internal Medicine at Tirath Ram Shah Hospital, New Delhi, India.
Dr. Jain is a member of the American and the Southern Tennessee Medical Associations and TMA. He is a founding member of The Primary Care Association.
Dr. Jain is accepting appointments for new patients. He is well versed in all areas of health care. To schedule your appointment with Dr. Jain, please call our office at 931-528-8899 ext. 209 or 210.
Dr. Jain, his wife, Jyoti, and their three children reside in Cookeville.
- 1988-1994 Clinical Director – Laurel Center, A&D Substance Abuse Center, Cookeville, Tennessee
- 1988-1993 Medical Director – ABC Home Health Service, Cookeville, Tennessee
- 1984-1987 Medical Officer/Emergency Medicine – U.S. Army, Ft. Campbell, Kentucky; Emergency medicine 1984-87
- 1983-1984 PGYI Surgery, Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Bronx New York
- Senior resident/Internal Medicine Tirath Ram Shah Hospital, New Delhi, India
- 1972-1977 Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery – Armed Forces Medical College, India. Scholarship recipient for outstanding academic performance.
- 1971-1972 Bachelor of Science – University of Lucknow, India.
Neonatal Resuscitation Pediatric
Advanced Life Support
Cardiac and Advanced Trauma Life Support
American Medical Association
Tennessee Medical Association
Southern Medical Association,
Founding member, Primary Care Association, 1993
Secretary of the American College of International Physicians
Founding member, North American Alumni Chapter of the Armed Forces Medical College
Family Practice Association (TSMA)
Noon Rotary Club
Young Men’s Christian Association
Champion racquetball player